Jim Canie Design
|Design and Development
Nowadays having a web site seems to be the norm for business, big or small. It's not the fact that one has to have an over abundance of information to say who they are or what they do. One just has to have a web presence. Big or small we can design and develop a web site suitable to meet your needs.
Ten Good Reasons for Developing a Web Site:
1. Your competition is probably already on the web.
2. A web site is more cost effective than newspaper, radio, or television advertising.
3. A web site provides convenient, 24 hour, 7 day a week,
centralized information access.
4. A web site provides visibility to tens of millions of people
with an average annual household income of $65,000.
5. A web site increases productivity-reduces expenses.
6. A web site improves service to customers.
7. A web site conveys a professional image of your company.
8. A web site reduces staff workload.
9. For a small investment, a web site levels the playing
field with larger companies.
10. A web site is where people now look to have their product needs met.